[QuadList] QuadList Digest, Vol 32, Issue 12

rabruner at aol.com rabruner at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 23:13:36 CST 2011

In the 1980s, Bell & Howell - Columbia - Paramount (Later Rank Video Systems USA) in Northbrook, IL, had a contract to dub material to U-matic for AFRTS.  They were recorded on special blue shell cassettes that were re-cycled back to BHCP for testing and re-use.  They had about 500 machines set up to deal with this.  There was also some government recording done on 8mm hi-8 tape, but I am not sure what the eventual destination of these was.
Bob Bruner
W9TAJ

Attached Message