[QuadList] Super Bowl I Videotape-Could an Armed Forces Networkbicycle ta...

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 13:37:57 CST 2011

And both of them are the ones with out an Intersync or any time base
correctors.  Also you can see the IVC machines to the left.  RCA TK-22  Black and
White camera.

Now what are those things that look like power supplies doing on the
table?  Along with a Ampex head case.  Which machine was in  trouble?

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 2/8/2011 2:32:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,