[QuadList] My look for list ( some is a carry over from before) this week is ... read on.

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 23:11:56 CST 2011

My look for list  ( some is a carry over from before)  this week  is

 RCA tk 11/10/14  ektars and other brands
12 inch and longer focal lengths  taylor hobson  prime lenses for tk-60 (
also fits Marconi turret cams)

rocker heads   to fit   quickset Hercules  and   also one  fro the
quickset Gibraltar

ite H2 tripod head  handles 2 of or 4 of.

triangular camera tripod pates fro vinten or ITE heads
Houston fearless or other spider  type camera stand  the NON  HYDROLIC ONE!

 back copies of RCA broadcast news or scans
artwork  to decorate up camera display areas in museum

Man Pack camera back pack combo cam!   I have a mannequin here in  the
museum that crys out to suffer the abuse of being lashed up  with  one of these
early rigs like a HK-33 etc.

Ed Sharpe Archivist  for SMECC