[QuadList] Re From the TR800 Crypt

Phillip G. Shaw pshaw at sitestar.net
Thu Feb 24 20:58:46 CST 2011

"The actual problem was the design of the power transistors and not completely the design of the
circuit.  They would collect the bad ones and send them back to the vendor (which happened to be RCA) for analysis.   There were flaws in the components and were found to be operated within tolerances."

Gary! The vendor of the power transistors was GM Delco, but they were not the problem & I won't tell!   We fixed the problem later in the program and it was not documented because it was not a circuit design  problem..

The Engineering Project Manager had left RCA Broadcast & went to RCA Astro (satellite)... it was in ~ 1989  they lost a bird because of a Servo Amp Problem...It's a mystery