[QuadList] TRT-1 and TR-3 available!

LARRY leodham at centurylink.net
Tue Feb 8 09:20:04 CST 2011

Well, most any day, if and when the station gives the OK to come pick it up. Randy decides the day since he is the one making the trips.

Right now, I am working on a TR-70c restoration. It is a basket case. Wires cut, pieces missing, you name it.We have gathered enough parts together ...finally. I will be on this project  probably for another year. At least.

Maybe you and Randy ought to figure it all out. Between the three of us, and TAMIS archive, it will find a good home with one of us for sure.

Larry