[QuadList] TRT-1 and TR-3 available!

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 11:16:04 CST 2011

Larry

I want to save it.  That is all.  If you take it, I still will be  glad to
help get it working.  I have the books and could still tell you  just about
what every control does.  I also can almost do the flow and  chassis layout
from memory.  It was a unique machine.  RCA cobbled a  lot of stuff from a
number of different products.  Guide servo from the  Film camera ND wheel
servo.  Power supplies were standard.  Audio  parts were their standard
modules.  The proc amp was from another use then  the transistorized version was
used in more than one device.  The motor  power amps were originally audio
amps.  But it worked.

Again, I will be glad to help restore it.  I can spend a week or two  to
get it down.  If in place and with power run, it may be possible to do  it in
that time if we can get the electrolytics and tubes.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 2/8/2011 10:45:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,