[QuadList] TRT-1 and TR-3 available!

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 12:56:08 CST 2011

Yes they are a beast

They need to be moved very carefully.  You are correct that the  harness
between the main three racks and the servo racks is one of the most  important
things to get right.  I have the manual so that would make it  possible to
put back together is it is disconnected.  NAB sound like an  interesting
place to show it if it could be made to work.  So when did RCA  show the first
one?  It would most likely be 1957.  So in 2012 would  be a possible date.
But the logistics would be so difficult.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 2/8/2011 12:55:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,