[QuadList] Quad Videotape Screening at the Egyptian Theatre

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Feb 9 11:06:53 CST 2011

Beatles Screening Update:

It is my understanding as of last night that the show is sold out. There is apparently some talk now of an addittional late night second screening, but this is not confirmed.

I'll keep all advised here when I hear something. I'll be having another meeting with one of the organizers later this afternoon.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
DAVID at DCVIDEO.COM
WWW.DCVIDEO.COM