[QuadList] VTR introduction anniversaries: 1965

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 10:16:09 CST 2011

OK Don,

I went to the mountain, spoke with Lou Bitton, he says you are right, that I shouldn't make any bets with you, that the 1200 had solid state rec amps. He also remembers the Mark 10 heads in the 2000 and 1200 having Nuvistors in them, on the back there was a small finger type pull ring that you could pull and get the whole Nuvistor plate out. I don't remember CBS using the transistor version in the MK 10 heads.

By the way Lou's number is 530 626 0688 he would be happy to hear from  anyone.

Thanks for the memory dusting.

George Keller