[QuadList] Interesting AVR 3 problem

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 18:13:04 CST 2011

The suggestion about looking at the demod out is the best one.  This  looks
like a recorded in problem.  If it were not an AVR but a VR, perhaps  there
might be a way to fix it.  Take the demod out and record that on  another
machine.  Then manually adjust the guide as the tape plays.   Has anyone done
this?  Would this be a possible fix?  The time base  errors might be too
great to play the copy.  Any thoughts by our  experts?

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 2/10/2011 6:36:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,