[QuadList] Can you believe it?--Latest TR-1's are in Cleveland

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Fri Feb 11 16:35:31 CST 2011

Chris,

You never know. I found four 1200s in a storage facility in Washington State after the owner died and the family just wanted to get rid of all the "stuff".

I bet few people would believe Tim's collection in his house.

Who knows what is in the heart of a collector. Ever see "American Pickers" on theHistory Channel?

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747