[QuadList] Hoarders vs Collectors

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 13:31:22 CST 2011

ahhaha!!!

I wonder how many times  the bluff on that statement gets  called?

.

In a message dated 2/12/2011 12:15:21 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
preservation at standby.org writes:

That's  why I made my wife a partner in crime. I was getting too many
deals  from ex-engineers whose wives were saying "either that crap
goes or  you go." Could see into the future.

Sometimes when I look at what we've  accumulated, I'm excited by all
of the potential. Other times I hear  this running through my  head

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=5062