[QuadList] Picture of the Day for Wednesday, Feb. 16,2011

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 11:53:26 CST 2011

Interesting picture.

Now the thing that gives it away is the assembly numbers on the  cards.
These are early in Ampex history.  They are 6 digit  numbers.

The next thing is that they are signal system cards.

I looked and these are definitely not Amtec, Colortec, or Proc Amp  cards.
The other thing is that they say Signal system on the cards.

Lastly the cards are mounted vertically in the chassis.  Why because  of
the spacer shield at the right of the picture.

Therefore they are VR-1100 Signal System cards.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

PS, I keep trying out for Jeopardy and have missed three times.  Do  you
think they could have a topic on Quads?

In a message dated 2/16/2011 11:45:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,