[QuadList] Jeeopardy Question

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Feb 23 14:45:27 CST 2011

Chris,

The RCA catalogue I have from 1966 (TVT 5566, perhaps a later issue...) shows the TR 70 on the cover, and has information on the TR 3, TR 4, TR 5, TR 22D, and TR 70, plus accessories. But interestingly enough, one of the TR 70 pages shows a sketch of "Man vs TR series machines" and it is a TR 22HL. Go figure!

Eat your Wheaties your whole life to be as tall as this guy.

David Crosthwait
DC Video

DAVID at DCVIDEO.COM
WWW.DCVIDEO.COM