[QuadList] Jeporady Question of the Day--RCA TH's and TR's

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:48:33 CST 2011

Ok.....for those that are interested, here's a link to the RCA brochure for the TH-900 (VPR-3) that's been mentioned.  I don't have a link from the literature pages, but this should go straight to it......

http://www.digitrakcom.com/literature/RCA%20TH-900.pdf

I have a couple of these machines too, and there are some subtle differences from the standard VPR-3.  But that's a trivia subject for another list.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com