[QuadList] From the TR 800 Crypt--Questions seeking answers

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Fri Feb 25 00:37:17 CST 2011

The only Florida based video company I know of that dealt with digital video was Vital Industries. They made the infamous SqueezeZoom. I was told that at least one of the Vital guys went on to start Florical after Vital went bye-bye. Perhaps someone there knows?

I'm not saying there couldn't be other engineering companies in Florida, but it's the most famous one.