[QuadList] RCA Models

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 09:19:14 CST 2011

David

I have seen the portable one displayed.  It was a military unit that  was
sold to the public.  I was told somewhere that the original military  one was
a Octo-plex unit.  I have vague memories of someone previous  mentioning
the model and working with it.  So we have to assume that it was  sold.

Any way this has been an interesting discussion.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 2/25/2011 9:35:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,