[QuadList] Fred Astaire Color Videotape-Background-Part 1 ofSeveral

Chris Patten cfpatten at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 27 20:22:11 CST 2011

G'day

For those of you interested in the restoration of videotapes or in this case missing videotapes this site explains how some twenty years ago the BBC restored missing Doctor Who episodes by using the monochrome video from 625 originated kines and the chrominance from 525 NTSC U-matics.

http://www.restoration-team.co.uk/

It would be a lot easier today, but still a challenge.

Chris Patten
Sydney