[QuadList] Vital... Gainesville

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 06:02:35 CST 2011

Bill

She was known as Vital Nancy.  As we all know sex sells to men.   And the
industry has been historically dominated by men.  She knew how to  put herself
 in the spotlight.

I had one switcher and a Squeezoom from them.  For the extra cost of  the
Grass Valley, you got a switcher that would work forever.  The used  market
reflected the value of Grass.  I would never recommend a Vital   to anyone.
They were that poor.  Great ideas but poor  execution.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 2/28/2011 1:20:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,