[QuadList] VPR-80 items for sale or trade

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue Jan 18 00:33:52 CST 2011

Foggy Northern California calling...

If someone is interested in several VPR-80's,
(including parts machines... one interestingly marked "Production
Model")
TBC-80's and the dual sidecar seen below...

let me know off-list.

The rolling cabinet will also work with VPR-6's, and the decks slide
out on locking turntables for easy access to the machine from either
side.

A Sony 8220 or similar will fit nicely into the upper opening where
Ampex supplied a Barco CM22.  We have a couple of those in non-op
condition.

Also 528 scopes and 1420 vectors, in varying conditions, should you
want to replicate a factory stock setup.

I also have a short rolling stand for a VPR-2B with space for a TBC-2
under.  Can supply pix.

Again, if you're interested... let me know off-list.  We'd like to
find a new home for the lot.

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
Main: 	(530) 741-1212