[QuadList] OT: How to move a VPR-80 in a sidecar cabinet without a truck or trailer--AVR 2 Next??

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jan 19 17:28:56 CST 2011

Hey, Park,

On Jan 19, 2011, at 1:24 PM, C. Park Seward wrote:

> Excellent. Looks factory fresh!
>
> Best,
> Park
>
> C. Park Seward

Thanks! The cabinet came from a good environment and didn't take much
more than wiping down with some cleaner.

The cabinet is 1984 vintage, as is the TBC. The deck is 1986, the
Barco picture monitor... 1988, I think, and am not sure about the age
of the Tek stuff.

Scott at MobileTek supplied them from his stock and they're freshly
calibrated and have had caps and other things replaced.  Second time
we've had him refurb a 1720/1730 package for this client.  And you're
to blame :) Thanks for the recommendation.

The Barco CM22 is a nice monitor. No burn or purity problems.  Looks a
bit sharper than the Sony 8" I was using to monitor the clean TBC
output. Was wondering what type of tube is used... delta gun shadow
mask vs. Trinitron, etc.

Has an interesting H/V Pulse Cross switching setup where you push the
button and it cycles through H delay, V delay, Pulse-Cross and then
back to normal.  Also has RGB input and audio monitoring, not used in
this application.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com