[QuadList] OT: How to move a VPR-80 in a sidecar cabinetwithout a truck or trailer--AVR 2 Next??

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:12:53 CST 2011

Very interesting Bill.  We sold some Magni gear, but only traditional waveform and vector units as I recall.  There were certainly some companies that got a foothold in the industry due to Tek's attitude.  Videotek is another example, although it took them longer to grow into the quality and level of innovation that Magni seemed to acquire right out of the gate.

Don