[QuadList] OT: How to move a VPR-80 in a sidecar cabinetwithouta truck or trailer--AVR 2 Next??

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Thu Jan 20 08:46:57 CST 2011

The one we have has a lot of stuff on the roof like a 2.4m satellite
antenna so it doesn't fit in the garage either, but it handles well on
the road with all the gear loaded for a two camera shoot.  Also, whether
it is a Dodge, Freightliner or Mercedes they are all Mercedes except for
the grill and some name appliques!  I built several small OB vans
overseas using the 8m Mercedes chassis and they are just superb.

Bill Spencer
RF Engineering Supervisor
NorthStar Studios, Inc.
3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610
Cell 615.445.5616
Fax 615.650.6027
email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.