[QuadList] Mystery Pic

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:52:37 CDT 2011

I first posted this a couple of weeks ago and there were no replies, so I thought I'd try again.  Unlike my previous "contests" to see who could ID various machines or parts, in this case, I don't know the complete answer, only what is contained in the caption which says "The longer life 340 Ferrite Video Head".  It's from a 1961 Ampex article, and I don't know if it ever actually made it to market.  Anyone know more about this???