[QuadList] RCA BROADCAST NEWS issues for free online viewing

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 12:30:14 CDT 2011

so suppose in the  UK  the Resnatron could be referred  to as a Sloan Valve
but not  related to the plumbing mentioned below...  although... the
Resnatron DID have plumbing... had to keep that 50,000 watt  wonder cool somehow!

and  for those wondering why it was  called tuba... well.....  gotta love
500 mhz chunky waveguide...

In a message dated 7/12/2011 9:41:48 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,