[QuadList] VR2000 main switch / circuit breaker

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:35:03 CDT 2011

Thanks David.  Didn't hear anything back from Lee but the computer says we don't have that number, so if that's what he needs, I can't help.  Lots of breakers in that part number range, but no 25 amp.  I'm out of town at the moment, but I'll do a physical check of the parts bins just to be sure when I get back.  Hopefully Park's info will help him locate what he needs.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com