[QuadList] Quad machines at CBS New York

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 22:35:10 CDT 2011

Well, there were 3 VR-2000's in archives and 2 working AVR-1's there also.  When I was back last Dec for the VT Maint xmas party both AVR-1's were still running but the 2000's had been moved to either NJ or NC or wherever along with most of the Archives.I was the only one in the whole place  who maintained them.

The 2000's were running fine for years, but were moved to archives a few years ago, and one was dropped in the move.  None of them were hooked up, over my objections and the last time I saw them were covered with schmootz.

There were also 6 or 7 lockers jam packed with 2000 parts.

I don't know if they want too part with any parts, I had a conversation with one of the VP's a long time ago that they were there, but thought they might be sent to Barry Zegel (My old boss and good friend) at TV city.

This is why I am laying low about this subj.  Have been retired over 2 years so I don't have a handle on the subj. Wish I could be of some help.

Apologies.

DE,

George Keller