[QuadList] A look at the Quad Head Assembly Rebuilding Process--

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 22:46:54 CDT 2011

That is interesting, I always wondered how they got the "Quad" right on the money, I would like to see how that machine works.  I always thought I was lucky not having to "Quad" the heads for some time, although we were only playing back tape and the tapes were made on very tightly 'Quaded" heads.

Setting up the quad on the heads was a long dragged out process, good for the OT though.

G. Keller