[QuadList] OT--Mac software for rack layouts. Cable management aplus

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Sat Jul 30 15:51:47 CDT 2011

Vidcad and wirecad are good programs, but don't know if they run on Mac.
Visio has some good qualities and you could use PC emulator on the Mac.

Bill Spencer

RF Engineering Supervisor

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610

Cell 615.445.5616

Fax 615.650.6027

email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
<mailto:bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.