[QuadList] MTV and first video music shows

Scott D. Smith lists at chicagoaudio.com
Wed Jun 15 11:39:23 CDT 2011

In addition, there was the show "Detroit Tubeworks", which I believe
began airing around 1969. This was produced by WABX radio, and aired on
Detroit station WXON channel 62. The show was mostly straight-ahead
performances, although there was the occasional edited video segment. I
ran across some of the original quads for this show about 10 years
ago-sadly they are probably all gone now.

--Scott D. Smith