[QuadList] anyone besides me collecting rca reviews? will have loose and bound xtras

James Snyder snyder at dtvexpress.net
Thu Jun 16 11:45:00 CDT 2011

We are at the Library.  RCA never deposited them for Copyright, so we
don't have most of the series.

James

James Snyder
Senior Systems Administrator
Library of Congress -
   National Audio Visual Conservation Center (NAVCC)
Motion Picture, Broadcasting & Recorded Sound Division (MBRS)
Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation
19053 Mt. Pony Road
Culpeper, VA  22701
202-707-7097
jsny @ loc.gov