[QuadList] abc at one time had erma bombeck shopw who hs the quad and 1 i...

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jun 30 18:05:37 CDT 2011

If the material you seek is from "Good Morning America," contact ABC
News.
http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3068843

If the show you seek is from Maggie, you'll need to identify the
current rights holder, as well as whether any tape elements exist and
who holds them.

As Dennis pointed out,  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081897/  might be
a starting point.

ABC is listed as the distributor.

Googling Marble Arch Productions brought up the Bio of Robin Forman,
who was a post production supervisor at Marble Arch. She might have
some useful knowledge.

  http://www.tv.com/maggie-1981/show/16328/summary.html
reports that Maggie is "an Erma Bombeck production in association with
Marble Arch Productions"

Good luck.

Ted