[QuadList] Ampex Models

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 00:03:21 CST 2011

When I was with WCIX-TV I used an 1100E in the studio and then  rolled it
out to the Aztec motor home for on the road HBC  recording with a front
window mounted GE PE-350.  No monitor bridge.   A very compact machine that would
easily fit in a standard  elevator.

73, Don, W4WJ

Retired from 40 years of Miami TV Engineering
35+ years at NBC O&O WTVJ

In a message dated 2/28/2011 6:36:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,