[QuadList] Next Question of the day

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 16:13:15 CDT 2011

Well Don gave me the idea for this one.  Since there were a number of  add
on kits for quads and rebuilders, how many can we name.

Everyone knows about Merlin.

Then there was the Allen set of electronics for the 1000 series.

So how many other places are there that manufactured accessories or did a
refurbishment of quads.  These are not to be one only places but ones that
had a presence in the market.  No Grace L Ferguson Storm Door and Airline
Company places.  (Sorry Bob Newhart)  Also no Don Norwood.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN