[QuadList] any Bozo footage?

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Wed Mar 30 21:30:32 CDT 2011

As a result of the article I posted here, I was contacted by Tom Holbrook,
who describes himself
as the world's only "Bozologist".  He has written several books and was
thrilled that I had some
quad tape of an actual local live Bozo show.  He told me one of his
interviewees gave him several
old quad tapes and he is wondering who near him in Elgin, Ill might be able
to help him look at
them to see if there is anything interesting on them.  He is also looking
for any old archival
material or quad tapes of live local Bozo shows from any stations.  At one
time some 200 stations
had live local Bozo shows, but almost no footage from them was ever recorded
or kept.
If any of the group knows where Tom might find more footage or might be able
to look at his
tapes without having to travel hundreds of miles, please reply to the list
and I will collect the
information and send it to him or you can contact me directly and I'll give
you his email address.
He is also looking for any footage of a puppet show called "Adventures of
Patches".
Thanks!

--
Dave Sieg