[QuadList] Question of the week

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 10:10:56 CST 2011

Hi Tim,

I was not in California when the AVR-1 was designed, in fact I visited RWC in May of 68, and my good friend Barry Guisinger could not show me what he was working on, since the Lab was a secured area.
I know that he was working with Charlie Coleman on the AVR-1, and I will ask him about Dale Dolby.
I know Dale worked on the ACR-25, so I assumed he designed major portions of the AVR-1

Bill Carpenter

Bye for now, love to all, Bill & Gewyn & Ginger (whoof...whoof)