[QuadList] Vital... Gainesville

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 12:10:42 CST 2011

It was a disaster for them.  There was a core of folks that went on to
create Video Gainesville.  VGV.  They never really got anywhere.

This was the second family member if I remember.  The brother may have
passed on and he took over.  Is this true?

Chris Hill

In a message dated 3/1/2011 1:06:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,