[QuadList] Vital... Gainesville

rabruner at aol.com rabruner at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 23:11:30 CST 2011

The story I heard about Vital's early history is that it was founded by two brothers one of whom was an engineer. They used money from the family's primary business which was import/export of oriental carpets.    The engineer brother died and the other brother had trouble setting priorities for product development. This was further aggravated by a constant turnover of key people at the engineering level.  Toward the end they simply spent less and less time finishing up the design of potentially outstanding products.
Bob Bruner
W9TAJ

   1. Re: Vital... Gainesville (Chill315 at aol.com)

Attached Message