[QuadList] Vital... Gainesville

Wayne Watson wayne.watson at sait.ca
Wed Mar 2 10:28:18 CST 2011

Ross also tended to use much less rack space than others. Ross is still going strong with good stuff. We have an SDI switcher, a router and a bunch of their DA's, conversion cards and that sort of thing. Of course nothing to tweak anymore and that is pretty hard on us old guys. We had one of their early switchers; it was tossed about ten years ago. Then I found out it was one of the very first (almost handmade I was told) and they had wished they could have it back. It just kills me to hear these stories and I will never toss anything else again.

Wayne Watson