[QuadList] Question of the week-RCA AE 6000 editor

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Mar 7 09:54:23 CST 2011

Here's a shot of what looks very much like a version of the AE-6000 in
an RCA trade show booth:
http://www.oldradio.com/archives/hardware/TV/rca-tr600.jpg

Perhaps someone on the list remembers this particular booth?

Or the people in that shot or this one:
http://www.oldradio.com/archives/hardware/TV/rca-tr600(nab77).jpg

The guy in the blue suit and glasses could be the person sitting in
the director's chair at the editor console.

Ted

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com