[QuadList] Question of the week

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:22:39 CST 2011

Hi David:

You said "Perhaps the heavy weights here on the list i.e. Gary Adams, John Turner, Don Norwood, Chris Hill, Trevor Brown and others".  Well, I have put on a few pounds recently, but not nearly enough to be considered a "heavy hitter"!  And seriously, especially when it comes to RCA, these other guys know way more than I do.  This editor was new to me, so thanks for sharing!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com