[QuadList] Question of the week-RCA AE 6000 editor

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Mar 7 10:23:52 CST 2011

Well, there does not appear to be a similarity in key layout on the panels, although it has AE 600 type keys. May have been a more simplified dual AE 600 remote configuration for one-to-one editing. The EDL display looks to be more like an ISC, although it's hard to tell from the photo. This may have been before the AE 6000 product as it's not mentioned on the wall, or it's afterwards and the AE 6000 product is gone.

What's more interesting to me are the products on the left. Looks like a BVH 500 (RCA badged) on the table, and some sort of brown racked machine i.e. BVH rebadged or ?

David