[QuadList] Question of the week-RCA AE 6000 editor

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 19:38:04 CST 2011

Hi David & Folks,

10 sec per-rolls? (did folks fall asleep?)

I guess that's why Compact's system making fun color framed edits with 1 sec pre-rolls was so great.

One of the great editors was so quick/slick with the system, that Joe did not add system switcher control until a year later.

With 1 sec pre-rolls he just did the effect as live, and went back and did it again until both he and the client we pleased!

And this was all happening in Burbank, a few blocks away!

Bill Carpenter