[QuadList] Question of the week-RCA AE 6000 editor

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Mar 10 09:47:11 CST 2011

One last shot of the EECO/RCA Programmers:

RCA TR 70B with Recortec tape timer. RCA programmers on the lower right. I edited many a game show on this machine using the RCA/EECO system! Lot's of nixie tubes for readouts. They liked to have a number in each register of record entry or else...Meaning, black tapes were all hour ten time code, not hour one. All studio recordings were time of day, 24 hour clock, drop frame (of course).

David
www.dcvideo.com