[QuadList] Weekend Mystery Pic for 3/12/11

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 13:23:20 CST 2011

This is a hard one.

I see in the picture of the Bosch Ferenseh quad that was distributed
earlier, knobs that look like this.  RCA did not use anything like this  prior to
the TR-600.

I also thought it might be the test button on the optional vector scope
installed in the bridge for monitoring.

Other than that, no clue as to what function it did.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

In a message dated 3/12/2011 11:41:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,