[QuadList] TR 50

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Mon Mar 14 10:52:23 CDT 2011

Ours went to a local college a long time back

It was I think once a TR4

Front  porch switching added

TW servo used to drift

You started the recording with the  Vel TC full anti clock and finished the
recordings with it full CCW

and then not enough pot to line up the stab dots with third broad

If anyone had to physically edit the tape, they would have had very little
chance

TrevorB

Uk Member