[QuadList] tally lights to What cameras?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 17:26:12 CDT 2011

Thanks Chris!   now to go out and  find a camera   to match! we do not have
any GE studio stuff yet except  a coupe great  catalogs of it.

We DO have an  interesting GE early close circuit  camera  with a
prehistoric PELCO camera housing with flood lights on  each side....  there are also
GE round Screen monitors to go with it too..  Round B/W picture tubes...
not as old as   BW  early TVs like a Motorola or Hallicrafters 7"

this rig was used in salvage operations in the pacific NW

1 tally cover down 2 more to go!

Thanks Again!!

 Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See  the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

=================================== underware strange  round screen ge
monitors      r housing, flood lights on the sides  and
In a message dated 3/18/2011 2:24:33 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,