[QuadList] i need the large wheel as in theis color article in braodcast news

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Sun Mar 20 03:42:45 CDT 2011

We had one of these donated to my high school back in the late 1980's. (From my local NBC affiliate; It probably held a TK-42 they had at one point)

The last time I saw it was in the stage-craft room behind the auditorium at Cape Coral High School.

That was over 20 years ago. I don't know where it went from there. Want me to check into it?