[QuadList] Another Jeporady Question

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Mar 21 09:27:01 CDT 2011

Hi, Trevor,

The question was "What other manufactures built quad machine?"

Bosch certainly built them.

They did so using patent licenses from RCA—and by extension from
Ampex, which had cross-licensed patents with RCA.

Ampex limited the number of machines Bosch could build according to
the on-line sources I'm aware of.

Ted

On Mar 21, 2011, at 6:40 AM, Trevor Brown wrote:

> Bosch made one under license to Ampex does that count
>
> TrevorB
> UK Member

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com