[QuadList] Another Jeporady Question-Quads not made by Ampex orRCA

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Mar 21 09:49:57 CDT 2011

The Shibaden SV-7000 Quad used in the Merlin duplicating system
doesn't look like any RCA I've seen...

See the deck and some historic pictures at http://www.labguysworld.com/Merlin_ME68.htm

Don Norwood posted two different brochures for the system on June 3,
2009 (Re: [QuadList] Fwd: Merlinized Shibaden for Vidtronics' dub
system(wasToshiba))

Ted

On Mar 21, 2011, at 7:13 AM, <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv> <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

Skype: 	TedLangdell